Friday, July 27, 2012

A Bag of Beans and a Baby

My favorite thing about toddlers is how easily they can be entertained. That being so, yesterday when R and I found ourselves with some one-on-one time, we opened a bag of beans and went to town...


At first, she wasn't quite sure if she should touch them or not, but she got over it pretty quickly


And then, of course, decided that the best course of action was to eat them


Once we had gone through several rounds of "no-no Rogue" and she realized that 1) she could make a noisy mess and 2) I was going to cheer like a mad man every time she picked up even one bean and put it in a container, she came to the reasonable conclusion that beans are the coolest toy on the planet.



Until she noticed that I was taking her picture, and then my camera was the coolest toy on the planet.


So thankful for one-on-one time with this kid.

1 comment:

  1. Love this... it is the simple things in life that make me most happy. Especially when we slow down and take the time to enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete