Monday, January 10, 2011

Nine Years and Counting


Why yes, ladies and gentlemen, this is John and I on our quasi-honeymoon in January of 2002. It's difficult to wrap my mind around the fact that John and I have pretty much been connected at the hip (barring deployments, of course) for a decade now, and that we'll be celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary on Wednesday.
Most of the friends that we have made post-Italy have no concept of how odd a couple we were in the beginning. I'm pretty sure there was a "Trevino/McBean Divorce Pool" poster somewhere in the 1/508 barracks. No joke. But we're still going strong, laughing until our stomachs hurt everyday, supporting each other goals, and raising our little family. God has been ridiculously good to us.

3 comments:

  1. AWWW! Happy Anniversary! You guys are a great couple. Enjoy your anniversary week and that cute little family.

    Btw, I love the Trevino/McBean divorce pool poster...made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary John and Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!
    LG, I'm serious -- there probably was one somewhere : )

    ReplyDelete